Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Autumn baking? Piece of pie. Craft your own all-butter pie doughs then learn to properly roll, shape and bake three different festive finales. Kaitlin, who fine-tuned her craft at Coyle's Bakeshop, will help you troubleshoot common pie problems so you can recreate these recipes with confidence. This class is a first step toward your prosperous pie future!
- Maple Bourbon Walnut Pie
- Cranberry Gingersnap Pie
- Pear Pie with Pistachio-Cardamom Crumble
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
Burien PCCRegister for class
Sunday, October 20, 10:00 - 12:30 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Saturday, October 26, 10:00 - 12:30 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Sunday, November 3, 10:00 - 12:30 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Sunday, November 10, 10:00 - 12:30 pm
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Sunday, November 17, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Thursday, November 21, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Sunday, November 24, 10:00 - 12:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.