Bring the heart of the Alps to the table and learn how easy it is to make authentic and satisfying Bavarian dishes at home. Learn how to pound, bread and pan-fry pork cutlets to make crispy Pork Schnitzel. Whip together a quick dough for making Spätzle, German-style dumplings, on the stovetop that are perfect with herbs and brown butter. This cozy and comforting meal will make you want to sing to the mountains.
With dairy, eggs, meat, and nuts.
About the instructor: Tiago graduated from the Culinary Institute of America in 2014. After graduation, he honed his skills as a lead sauté cook for a fine dining establishment. He began teaching culinary classes in 2017 and has found teaching to be one of the most gratifying experiences of his life. In 2022 Tiago spent a year teaching culinary and baking for Seattle Public Schools. Tiago is also a wine enthusiast and certified sommelier. Tiago likes to teach classes that focus on his Brazilian, Portuguese and New York roots, along with his education in French cuisine.
- This is a hands-on format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Apple and Fennel Salad with Vinaigrette
- Classic Pork Schnitzel
- Spatzle with Herbs and Brown Butter