Paola has created a quintessential fall menu typically served in the Piedmont region of Northern Italy. Learn how to make Risotto alla Zucca with local butternut squash, Pollo Arrosto Con Mostarda ed Erbe Fresche, roasted chicken using a dry brine technique that keeps the meat flavorful and juicy, and an olive oil cake that adds the perfect touch to an excellent meal, Torta alle Pere e Rosmarino!
With Poultry, dairy, eggs, and gluten.
About the instructor: Paola grew up in Milan in a family devoted to making good food. When she moved to Seattle in 2005, she started matching local ingredients with regional Italian cooking. Paola began teaching cooking classes at PCC in 2011, and her background includes recipe development for the Italian branch of All Recipes. When she is not in the kitchen, Paola loves to spend time with her family, traveling and exploring new places and discovering new flavors. She believes a beautiful meal starts with fresh, seasonal ingredients, enjoyed with family and friends.
- This is a hands-on format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Risotto alla Zucca e Salvia con Crema al Taleggio e Parmigiano, Butternut Squash and Sage Risotto with Taleggio and Parmigiano Cream
- Pollo Arrosto Con Mostarda ed Erbe Fresche (Roasted Chicken with Herbs and Mustard)
- Torta alle Pere e Rosmarino Pear-Rosemary Cake
Friday, October 21, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Friday, November 18, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Friday, November 4, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Columbia City PCC
Friday, November 11, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Sunday, September 25, 12:00 - 2:00 pmRegister for class
Green Lake Village PCC
Sunday, November 13, 12:00 - 2:00 pmRegister for class
Wednesday, October 5, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Tuesday, November 8, 11:00 - 1:00 pmRegister for class