Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Not sure what to do with a less tender and less expensive piece of meat? Are you looking for robust flavor and a hearty dish that only gets better as a leftover? Then braising is what you need! Join James as he shows you the secrets to a delicious braise, while serving up Red Wine and Garlic-braised Beef Roast with Wild Mushroom Gremolata; Creamy Ricotta Polenta; Tamarind Maple-roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Reduction; and Pears Braised in Caramel Sauce with Toasted Walnuts. With meat and dairy; no eggs.
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if we are forced to cancel a class.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.