Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Kanako will show you how to make authentic home-style ramen — the globally popular Japanese comfort food — by pairing rich homemade broth and delicious toppings with time-saving, store-bought noodles. We’ll make two broths (soy- and miso-based); and top our bowls with Chashu (Braised Pork Slices); Nitamago (Soy-marinated Soft-cooked Egg); and vegetable garnishes. You’ll learn presentation techniques to make beautiful and satisfying bowls of ramen to enjoy at home this fall. With meat, seafood, eggs and optional dairy.
Redmond PCCAdd to waiting list
Wednesday, October 3, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Columbia City PCCAdd to waiting list
Monday, October 8, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Burien PCCAdd to waiting list
Friday, October 19, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Bothell PCCAdd to waiting list
Thursday, October 25, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCAdd to waiting list
Tuesday, October 30, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Edmonds PCCAdd to waiting list
Friday, November 9, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Greenlake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Monday, November 12, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if we are forced to cancel a class.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.