Learn the art of making fresh pasta from scratch in this hands-on class led by Jorden Hand. Discover the techniques to create your own pasta dough and shape it into traditional ravioli varieties: agnolotti and cappelletti. Walk away from this class with newfound filled pasta-making skills and a taste of authentic Italian cuisine. Mangia fresca!
With dairy, eggs, meat, nuts, and poultry.
About the instructor: Jorden is a French-trained chef, passionate about bringing people together around really good food. Inspired by his family’s Creole roots, his great-grandma’s legacy as a restaurant owner, and the life experiences he’s gained from traveling, Chef Jorden specializes in making fine dining approachable and accessible. His methodology in the kitchen centers on the freshness of his ingredients, relying on his ability to bring out the bold flavors of seasonal produce, herbs and meats and high quality kitchen staples. Chef Jorden started his career cooking in various top restaurants throughout Seattle, and is now bringing his unique culinary voice to even more people through his catering company.
- This is a hands-on format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Hand-shaped Kabocha squash cappelletti with brown butter-sage sauce
- Agnolotti Del Plin with spiced chicken, pork and red wine filling
- Mixed green salad with apple cider vinaigrette
Thursday, October 5, 6:00 - 8:30 pmAdd to waiting list
Thursday, October 12, 6:00 - 8:30 pm
Only 1 spot leftRegister for class
Monday, October 2, 6:00 - 8:30 pmRegister for class