Learn the secrets to creating luscious chocolate truffles just in time for holiday gift-giving! Marianna will take you through the process, which includes tempering chocolate, creating silky-smooth ganache and crafting decorative finishes. Shell also cover tips and tricks for both hand rolling and dipping as she makes Hand-rolled Peppermint White Chocolate Truffles and Chocolate Dipped Hazelnut or Cocoa Nib Truffles.
Vegetarian with dairy and optional nuts; no gluten.
About the instructor: Marianna is a pastry chef and Washington native who grew up in the central part of the state. After several years in the veterinary industry, Marianna switched careers and now teaches cooking all around the Puget Sound and as far east as Snoqualmie. Marianna focuses on technique-driven classes and loves to demystify the cooking and baking process and its associated sciences.
- This is a demonstration class offered live online via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class materials will be emailed four days before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Online classes are nonrefundable. You can request a transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class.
- Peppermint White Chocolate Truffles
- Chocolate Dipped Hazelnut or Cocoa Nib Truffles
Saturday, December 11, 10:00 - 11:30 amRegister for class