Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Please note:Age 21 and Over; Photo I.D. Required
Take a walk on the lighter side of Italian cooking. Iole will demonstrate easy techniques that you can use to craft a simple and memorable meal with minimal fuss. Learn to highlight seasonal and classic Italian ingredients in a collection of versatile dishes, and top it all off with Iole's signature cheesecake.
- Cannellini Bean Crostini with Lemon and Garlic
- Burrata with Crispy Pancetta, Shallots and Heirloom Tomatoes
- Bruschetta with Heirloom Sugar Plum Tomatoes and Basil
- Spaghetti with Tuna, Lemon and Castelvetrano Olives
- Cheesecake Custard with Lemon and Fresh Fruit
- Italian wines to pair
Dietary Notes: With meat, seafood and dairy; no eggs.
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.