Members: $10.00, Non-members: $15.00
Is 60 really the new 50? Does the body’s need for specific vitamins and minerals change with age? As longevity increases, we all want to remain strong and healthy. In this shorter lecture-style class, Marilyn will offer samples and discuss food choices to support heart, brain, energy and muscle function as we age.
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.