As a Functional Nutrition Therapist, Yary knows all too well about the challenges and pitfalls of eliminating grains from your diet. Whether you are new to grain-free eating or looking for fresh ideas to boost your own cooking, youll learn life-changing techniques in this class. Yary will demonstrate a healthier take on Chicken and Rice Casserole, and youll learn how to spice up your dinners with Red Peppers stuffed with Latin-style Chipotle Barbacoa topped with zesty Homemade Guacamole.
With meat and poultry; no seafood, dairy, eggs, or gluten.
About the instructor: Yary Oslund is a Cuban national who came to the United States in 2003. She acquired her love and respect for food from her mother, who has been a chef for 40 years. Trained at Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Seattle, Yary shares her passion for cooking natural foods while giving students an unforgettable culinary experience.
- This is a demonstration class offered live online via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class materials will be emailed four days before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Online classes are nonrefundable. You can request a transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class.
- Chicken and Cauliflower Rice Casserole
- Red Peppers stuffed with Latin-style Chipotle Barbacoa
- Homemade Guacamole
Wednesday, October 27, 5:00 - 6:00 pmRegister for class