Members: $60.00, Non-members: $65.00
Please note:AGE 21 AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED
Pull out all the stops this New Year — let us help you prepare a decadent French feast that's sure to surprise and delight. Learn the basics of French charcuterie, how to create a flavorful filling for pork, how to work with chestnuts and bake traditional French shortbread — all while sipping specially selected French wines. Bonne année!
- Coquilles Saint Jacques (Scallops) with Champagne Cream Sauce
- Apricot-stuffed Roast Pork Loin with Maple-glazed Chestnuts
- "Punitions" (French Shortbread Cookies)
- French wines to pair
Dietary Notes: With poultry, seafood, dairy and eggs.
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, December 18, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Saturday, December 21, 6:00 - 8:00 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Sunday, December 22, 5:00 - 7:00 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Friday, December 27, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Saturday, December 28, 6:00 - 8:00 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Sunday, December 29, 5:00 - 7:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.