The feasting season is upon us! Whether youre preparing to cook for two or a few, you want a holiday spread that will appeal to everyone at the table. Birgitte will demonstrate how to prepare a creative and nourishing main course thats suited for a vegetarian, vegan or grain-free diet. Learn how to soak cashews to make a creamy Béchamel to accompany a decadent Roasted Vegetable Nut Loaf and level up your side game with Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Roasted Garlic and Basil Dressing. Birgitte will also guide you through making a festive showstopper dessert using alternative sugars Maple Apple Tarte Tatin.
Vegan and gluten-free.
About the instructor: Birgitte cultivated her love of great food and food preparation as a youngster in her native Denmark. As a functional nutritional therapy practitioner, her primary focus is to restore health to the gut as the gateway to wellness and balance, accomplished with cultured and fermented superfoods. She currently offers private or group nutritional consultation, private chef services and food delivery of primarily plant-based meals.
- This is a demonstration class offered live online via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class materials will be emailed four days before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Online classes are nonrefundable. You can request a transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class.
- Roasted Vegetable Nut Loaf with Cashew Béchamel
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Roasted Garlic and Basil Dressing
- Apple Maple Tarte Tatin
Monday, November 8, 4:00 - 5:00 pmRegister for class