From Paris to Provence, bistros are at the heart of French cuisine. Come join Chef Marianna for some cozy bistro fare paired with taste of fresh crisp cider. You'll learn easy traditional French cooking techniques and tips for making this menu with savoir-faire. The simple, yet sophisticated, menu of classics includes Normandy-style Pork Chops with Cider Cream Sauce, Celery Root Aligot and Apple Almond Calvados Cake with Whipped Maple Yogurt.
With pork, dairy, eggs, and gluten.
About the instructor: Marianna is a pastry chef and Washington native who grew up in the central part of the state. After several years in the veterinary industry, Marianna switched careers and now teaches cooking all around the Puget Sound and as far east as Snoqualmie. Marianna focuses on technique-driven classes and loves to demystify the cooking and baking process and its associated sciences.
- This is a hands-on format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Normandy-style Pork Chops with Cidre Cream Sauce
- Celery Root Aligot
- Apple Almond Calvados Cake with Whipped Maple Yogurt
Friday, October 28, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Friday, November 11, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Tuesday, November 22, 5:00 - 7:00 pmRegister for class
Columbia City PCC
Wednesday, November 2, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Friday, November 4, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Green Lake Village PCC
Wednesday, November 9, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Saturday, November 5, 5:00 - 7:00 pmRegister for class
Monday, October 24, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class