Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Nancy loves Asian cuisines more than any other, finds inspiration in Asian restaurants and cookbooks, and cooks across culinary cultures at home. Here, she’ll share some of her Asian-food favorites, convinced that once you taste them, you'll also consider these recipes part of your kitchen classics. She’ll make Hunan-style Chili-Cumin Ribs; Korean Shrimp and Zucchini Pancakes; Ginger and Black Pepper Rice; and Vietnamese Nuac Cham. With meat, seafood, dairy and eggs.
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Thursday, January 24, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Sunday, February 10, 2:00 - 4:30 pm
Only 1 spot leftRegister for class
Burien PCCRegister for class
Saturday, February 23, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Sunday, March 10, 2:00 - 4:30 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, March 20, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Columbia City PCCAdd to waiting list
Friday, February 1, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Wednesday, February 27, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.