Between her time living in Spain and having a Basque grandmother, Yary fully embraces the regions unique culinary traditions. Located in northern Spain, the Basque region is famous for seafood and fish dishes. Yary will demonstrate how to make some of her favorite holiday dishes by making Scallops with Serrano Ham and how to make a flavorful seafood broth for making Basque Seafood Stew. Youll also learn how to make perfectly crisp potatoes for one of their most famous dishes - Patatas Bravas (fried potatoes with a smoky tomato sauce).
With meat and seafood; no dairy, eggs or gluten.
About the instructor: Yary Oslund is a Cuban national who came to the United States in 2003. She acquired her love and respect for food from her mother, who has been a chef for 40 years. Trained at Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Seattle, Yary shares her passion for cooking natural foods while giving students an unforgettable culinary experience.
- This is a demonstration class offered live online via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class materials will be emailed four days before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Online classes are nonrefundable. You can request a transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class.
- Scallops with Serrano Ham
- Caldereta de Pescado y Mariscos (Basque Seafood Stew)
Wednesday, December 8, 5:00 - 6:00 pmRegister for class