So, youve chosen to embark on 30 days of whole foods eating. Now what? Set yourself up for success with Rachels four-part series featuring week-by-week support, inspiration, and tips and tricks for menu planning. As a personal chef, Rachel focuses on cooking with whole foods and balancing textures and flavors for nourishing meals. Each week, shell start with one foundation meal three simple dishes that can be transformed into four more meals to feed you well for the whole week.
With meat, poultry and eggs; no dairy or gluten.
About the instructor: Rachel is the owner of Thyme to Nourish, a personal chef and food education service focused on whole foods and healthy eating. Trained at the Culinary Arts Program at The Art Institute of Seattle, Rachel spent her early years with a mom who loved to experiment with food. She also immersed herself in Southeast Asian and Indian cuisines while living in Malaysia. Today, Rachel focuses on providing good food to good people and can be found at Thyme2nourish.com.
- This is a demonstration class offered live online via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class materials will be emailed four days before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Online classes are nonrefundable. You can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class.
- Week 1 Foundation Meal: Roasted Chicken Thighs, Roasted Broccoli, Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Week 2 Foundation Meal: Italian-style Meatballs, Sautéed Kale, Roasted Cauliflower
- Week 3 Foundation Meal: Carnitas, Cauliflower Rice, Fire-roasted Tomato Salsa
- Week 4 Foundation Meal: Meatloaf, Cauliflower Puree, Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Day 1: Wednesday, January 5, 5:00 - 6:00 pmRegister for class
Day 2: Wednesday, January 12, 5:00 - 6:00 pm
Day 3: Wednesday, January 19, 5:00 - 6:00 pm
Day 4: Wednesday, January 26, 5:00 - 6:00 pm