Members: $110.00, Non-members: $120.00
Indulge in two days of sourdough celebration with longtime baker and member of The Bread Bakers Guild of America, Lisa Crawford. Dig into terminology and techniques, learn the basic formula and stretch your imagination with various alterations. Tune into the importance of time and temperature and experiment with different flours, then head home with a sourdough starter and the know-how to bake your own loaves from scratch.
- Sourdough Country Loaf
- Sourdough Olive Loaf
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian with optional seafood and dairy; no eggs.
Columbia City PCCAdd to waiting list
Day 1: Saturday, October 19, 10:00 - 1:00 pm
Day 2: Sunday, October 20, 10:00 - 1:00 pm
Redmond PCCAdd to waiting list
Day 1: Saturday, October 26, 3:00 - 6:00 pm
Day 2: Sunday, October 27, 3:00 - 6:00 pm
Issaquah PCCAdd to waiting list
Day 1: Saturday, November 2, 10:00 - 1:00 pm
Day 2: Sunday, November 3, 10:00 - 1:00 pm
Edmonds PCCAdd to waiting list
Day 1: Thursday, November 7, 10:00 - 1:00 pm
Day 2: Friday, November 8, 10:00 - 1:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.