Members: $110.00, Non-members: $120.00
Celebrate the season with scrumptious and beautiful holiday cookies. Chef Laurie will introduce you to a variety of treats for the holidays — some you may recognize, while others will be new favorites to add to your repertoire. Travel through Europe with Jam Thumbprints (Poland), Vanilla Kipferl (Germany), Linzer Cookies (Austria), Fig Cookies (Italy), Speculaas (Netherlands) and Rugelach (Eastern Europe). This in-depth class will teach you to mix, shape, roll, bake and finish these cookies. You’ll also learn the best tips for efficient cookie baking at the holidays, as well as how to keep your finished cookies fresh and ready to serve or give away. Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
Issaquah PCCAdd to waiting list
Day 1: Friday, December 14, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Day 2: Saturday, December 15, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.