Members: $110.00, Non-members: $120.00
Roll up your sleeves and get ready to make several artisan breads including Braided Challah; Ciabatta Loaves and Rolls; Pumpernickel Rolls; and two types of Flatbread. The first day, you’ll make the starters for your doughs, learn the basics behind bread techniques, and have time for some discussion. The second day, you’ll learn to mix, shape and proof your bread and how to bake for excellent crust and crumb. Bring your bread questions — there will be time for discussion and to troubleshoot problems. You’ll leave class with bread fresh from the oven. Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
Edmonds PCCAdd to waiting list
Day 1: Saturday, January 19, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Day 2: Sunday, January 20, 2:00 - 5:30 pm
Issaquah PCCAdd to waiting list
Day 1: Saturday, February 9, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Day 2: Sunday, February 10, 1:00 - 4:30 pm
Bothell PCCAdd to waiting list
Day 1: Saturday, February 23, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Day 2: Sunday, February 24, 1:00 - 4:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.