Mix and match picnic
Taste July 2013
Snag an entrée, grab a couple sides and don’t forget dessert! Here’s a sampling of our summertime favorites, prepared fresh and ready to go in the PCC Deli.
- Thai Steak Salad — Roasted grass-fed beef vibrant with fresh, zesty Thai flavor.
- Grilled Salmon — Wild-caught Alaskan salmon, rich and satisfying.
- Parmesan Chicken Fingers — Oven-baked free-range chicken breast coated with real Parmesan cheese.
- Steph’s Tofu — Our classic tofu marinated and baked in Steph’s orange-ginger sauce.
- Emerald City Salad — Our most requested recipe at pccnaturalmarkets.com.
- California Potato Salad — The best potato salad you will ever have at a picnic.
- Zucchini Noodle Pesto — A fresh and airy summer delight.
- Collard Slaw —Crunchy, creamy and cool.
- Texas Quinoa Tabouli — A spicy take on the hot-weather favorite.
- Lemon Cappelini — A light and lovely accompaniment with chicken or fish.
- Strawberry Shortcake — A seasonal favorite that’s just right with any meal.
- Mini Cupcakes — Baked fresh by the PCC Bakery. Vegan options available.
- Brownies — A decadent delight from our bakery. Vegan options available.