Organic coffee with a conscience at PCC
This article was originally published in March 2013
Sip by fragrant sip, each cup of coffee you enjoy from PCC’s espresso bars, bulk bins or packaged selection helps support a brighter future for coffee workers, songbirds and the local economy, just to name a few.
We hold our coffee to the same high standards as all the foods in our stores. So at PCC, our entire selection of coffee beans — including the beans used at our espresso bars — is certified organic, shade-grown, fairly traded and locally roasted. Learn more about our standards and our purveyors.
March coffee sale!
All our packaged and bulk coffee is on sale through March. And all drip coffee is half price. Enjoy a cup while you shop! First time to our espresso bars? We’re happy to offer organic cow’s milk and organic coconut, soy, rice or almond milks at no extra charge.
Meet some of our roasters and try their favorite brews at free coffee tastings.
- Redmond PCC, March 2, 9 a.m. to noon View event »
- Greenlake PCC, March 3 and 22, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. View event »
- Edmonds PCC, March 9, 9 a.m. to noon View event »
- Issaquah PCC, March 10, 9 to 11 a.m. View event »
- West Seattle PCC, March 16, 9 a.m. to noon View event »
- Fremont PCC, March 17, 9 a.m. to noon View event »
- Kirkland PCC, March 15 and 24, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. View event »
- View Ridge PCC, March 8 and 30, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. View event »
- Seward Park PCC, March 2 and 31, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. View event »
PCC coffee fun facts
- Fremont shoppers buy the most bulk coffee, self-serve coffee drinks and coffee yogurt
- Seward Park shoppers buy the most packaged coffee (and, coffee ice cream!)
- Issaquah shoppers buy the most coffee substitutes (including Pero and Teccino)
- Edmonds shoppers order the most drinks at our espresso bar