- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup diced yellow onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup Italian cheese blend
Brown meat in a large saucepan over medium heat, about 10 minutes. Drain fat.
Add oil and onions and sauté until onions are translucent, about 8 minutes. Add garlic, salt, pepper and Worcestershire; stir to combine.
Add spinach and cook just until wilted, less than 1 minute.
Add eggs and scramble until done, 3 to 5 minutes.
Turn off the heat and fold in cheese.