- 2 cucumbers – peeled, seeded and cut into small dice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell peppers
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced (optional)
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or up to 4 hours before serving.
Stir well before serving.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member