- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder (cayenne powder or red pepper flakes also would work)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 8 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 pounds prawns, peeled and deveined
Preheat oven to 425º F.
In a small skillet, toast coriander seeds, cumin seeds and black peppercorns. Grind in a spice mill or mortar and pestle, and then combine with the remaining ingredients (excluding the prawns).
Rub spice mix onto prawns and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Roast for 7 to 10 minutes and serve.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member