Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Explore key Thai ingredients and techniques as Pranee, a native of Thailand, leads you step by step through four famous dishes. Learn to make these recipes with ease: Som Tum (Shredded Seasonal Vegetables with Lime and Peanut Dressing); Gai Kratiem Prik Thai (Garlicky Chicken with Sticky Rice); Guay Tiew Rua Neau (Thai Boat Noodle Soup with Tender Beef, Rice Noodles, Basil and Cilantro in homemade Thai Beef Broth); and a dessert of Saku Peak Namtao (Coconut Tapioca Pudding with Kabocha Pumpkin). With meat and poultry; no dairy or eggs.
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, October 2, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Thursday, October 11, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, October 23, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, October 30, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Thursday, November 8, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Thursday, November 15, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Greenlake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Tuesday, October 16, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if we are forced to cancel a class.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.