Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Every meal starts with the essentials — master techniques that you can use to cook up nearly any dish. Michael will help you master fundamental kitchen skills: chopping and roasting vegetables; crafting dressings and marinades; getting a superior sear on your steak; and prepping and baking dough.
- Mediterranean Chop Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette with Shallots and Fresh Herbs
- Flat Iron Steak
- Roasted Vegetable Soup
- Chocolate-Vanilla Checkered Cookies
Dietary Notes: With meat, dairy and eggs.
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Saturday, September 28, 5:00 - 7:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.