Pierogies are go-to comfort food, and in Poland, they're particularly special around the holidays. How better to celebrate the season than by making these traditional treats from scratch? In this class, you'll practice making the dough, preparing flavorful fillings and properly forming the dumplings, then you'll learn different methods for storing and cooking them. You'll be a pierogi pro!
With dairy, eggs, and gluten.
About the instructor: Marianna is a pastry chef and Washington native who grew up in the central part of the state. After several years in the veterinary industry, Marianna switched careers and now teaches cooking all around the Puget Sound and as far east as Snoqualmie. Marianna focuses on technique-driven classes and loves to demystify the cooking and baking process and its associated sciences.
- This is a hands-on format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Handmade Pierogi Dough
- Celery Root and Caramelized Onion Filling
- Cabbage, Sauerkraut and Mushroom (Christmas) Filling
- Brandied Apple and Farmer's Cheese Filling
- Spiced Buttermilk Custard Sauce
Thursday, December 8, 6:00 - 9:00 pmRegister for class
Thursday, December 15, 6:00 - 9:00 pm
Only 2 spots leftRegister for class
Columbia City PCC
Tuesday, December 6, 6:00 - 9:00 pm
Only 1 spot leftRegister for class
Friday, December 16, 6:00 - 9:00 pmRegister for class
Sunday, December 18, 3:00 - 6:00 pmRegister for class
Wednesday, December 14, 6:00 - 9:00 pmRegister for class