Members: $5.00, Non-members: $10.00
Food can improve your mood, and not just because it hits the taste buds right. In this short, lecture-style class, PCC Cooks nutritionist, Marilyn, explains how the foods we eat can affect brain function and mood, both good and bad. Plus, you’ll sample goodies from the PCC shelves that help maintain equilibrium.
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Monday, May 13, 7:00 - 8:30 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, May 14, 7:00 - 8:30 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Thursday, June 6, 7:00 - 8:30 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, June 11, 7:00 - 8:30 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Thursday, June 20, 2:00 - 3:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.