Members: $60.00, Non-members: $65.00
Please note:Age 21 and Over; Photo I.D. Required
Sun-ripened ingredients shine bright in Mediterranean cuisine and with a handful of simple techniques, you will learn to create four flavorful dishes from scratch. Get hands-on practice transforming seasonal produce and take home new skills, like making flatbread and grilling lamb, that you can adapt throughout the year.
- Flatbread with Za'atar, Local Labneh and Grilled and Fresh Heirloom Tomatoes
- Smashed Cucumber Salad with Preserved Lemon, Mint and Chiles
- Herbed Lamb Kebab with Lemon-Tahini Sauce
- Cardamom-stewed Stone Fruit with Honeyed Yogurt and Pistachios
- Wines to pair
Dietary Notes: With meat, dairy and eggs.
Edmonds PCCAdd to waiting list
Thursday, July 25, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.