Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Learn to create the Indian flavors you love from scratch! From crispy to creamy, savory to sweet, Sandeep will guide you through three unique vegetarian dishes that bring the flavors and spices of Northern Indian culinary traditions to life. Become familiar with tadka — a foundational Indian method of tempering spices in oil or ghee — and gain hands-on experience so you can practice at home.
- Veggie Pakoras with Cilantro-Mint Chutney
- Palak Paneer with Tadka Rice
- Jalebi (Fried Pastry with Saffron Sugar Syrup)
- Masala Chai
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian with dairy; no eggs.
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.