Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
For many, eggs are a weekly staple. Expand your knowledge of this versatile ingredient, learning classic, reliable cooking techniques that will last a lifetime. Chef Jen will lead a discussion delving into all things egg and walk you through a variety of basic dishes. Come with questions!
- Perfect Scrambled Eggs the French Way
- 6-minute Eggs on Toast with No-fail Hollandaise Sauce
- Leek and Bacon Quiche
- Classic Chocolate Mousse
Dietary Notes: With meat, dairy and eggs.
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Monday, May 20, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, May 21, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, May 28, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Monday, June 3, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, June 4, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Monday, June 10, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, June 11, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.