Members: $60.00, Non-members: $65.00
Don't be intimidated by your Instant Pot — gain confidence with this miracle machine! Lesa is bringing her Instant Pot expertise back into the classroom in this meat- and poultry-focused cooking class. Learn best practices and gain hands-on experience cooking pork shoulder, chicken and short ribs in your new favorite, fuss-free kitchen appliance.
- Italian Pork Stracotto (Pork Shoulder) with Porcini and Rosemary
- Moroccan Lemon Chicken with Preserved Lemon, Ras El Hanout Spices and Sumac
- Short Rib Red Wine Ragu with Pappardelle
Dietary Notes: With meat, poultry and dairy; no eggs.
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Sunday, September 29, 4:00 - 6:00 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Friday, October 4, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Saturday, October 5, 5:00 - 7:00 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Saturday, October 12, 5:00 - 7:00 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Friday, October 18, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Saturday, October 19, 5:00 - 7:00 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Sunday, October 20, 4:00 - 6:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.