Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
It’s easier than you think to craft New York-style bagels and chewy soft pretzels. First, we’ll mix up doughs for these classic breads, then shape, boil and bake them. Add toppings and mix up some complementary cream cheese spreads for a perfect pairing.
- Plain, Poppy Seed, Everything, Whole-Wheat and Cinnamon-Raisin Bagels
- Salted and Plain Soft Pretzels
- Cream Cheese Spreads
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian with optional dairy and eggs.
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Friday, May 31, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCAdd to waiting list
Wednesday, June 5, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Edmonds PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, June 8, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.