Embrace the holiday spirit with a memorable afternoon tea, a celebration of cherished moments among friends and family. Winnie, a passionate host of tea gatherings, is excited to share her knowledge on crafting delicious finger foods using healthy, readily available products from PCC. She'll also divulge her quick scone baking secrets and offer tips for creating an exquisite presentation.
With dairy, eggs, and meat.
About the instructor: Born and raised in Hong Kong, Winnie inherited her love of food and cooking from her father, a food adventurer. Her passion for sharing culinary knowledge led her to earn an Education and Home Economics degree and become a secondary school teacher.
After moving to the U.S., she continued teaching at culinary schools, specializing in Asian cuisine and pastry arts. A lifelong learner, she has completed several baking and cake decoration programs and has international instructor qualifications for cake decoration and handcrafts in the U.S., Canada, and Hong Kong.
Winnie loves challenging herself and has participated in international cake competitions, winning “Best in Show” awards. The best part of participating in these events was meeting talented peers, developing friendships, and having the opportunity to share culinary and artistic passions. As an instructor, Winnie loves to share this knowledge and stories with all of her students.
- This is a hands-on format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Mini Blueberry Scones
- Cucumber Finger Sandwiches with Mint Cream Cheese
- Mini Croissants with Pastry Cream and Fruit
- Dual-color Hummus Puff Pastry Bites
- Afternoon Tea Arrangement