Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Iranian cuisine features refined and balanced seasonings and fresh ingredients that create complex flavors. Delve into Persian food history as Omid presents an inviting menu of Abgoosht (a hearty seasoned Stew of Beef Shank, Chickpeas and Potatoes in Rich Tomato Broth); Kotlet (Seasoned Ground Beef and Potato Patties with Stewed Tomatoes); Morgh tu Por-e Torsh-o Shirin (Stuffed Sweet and Sour Saffron Chicken with Dried Fruit and Persian Spices); Reshteh Polo (Saffron Rice Pilaf layered with Toasted Noodles, Lamb, Dates and Orange Blossom Water); and Halva-ye Havij (Persian Carrot, Rosewater and Saffron Brownie). With meat, poultry, dairy and eggs.
Sunday, January 20, 2:00 - 4:30 pm
Only 2 spots leftRegister for class
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Sunday, February 3, 2:00 - 4:30 pm
Columbia City PCC
Saturday, March 2, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Only 1 spot leftRegister for class
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Saturday, March 16, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Sunday, March 31, 2:00 - 4:30 pm
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, February 16, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.