Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Settle into fall with a class that's all about fermentation! Explore enzyme-rich, probiotic superfoods that aid digestion, boost immunity and help curb cravings. Students will choose from a variety of vegetables and customize their own jar of kraut to take home. You'll learn to prepare fermented dips and dairy-free sour cream, gathering fundamental and versatile skills that can be put to work all year long in your home kitchen.
- Build-Your-Own Vegetable Kraut
- Fermented Dips (with beans, nuts and seeds)
- Vegetarian Borscht with Kraut and Homemade Dairy-free Sour Cream (with coconut, nuts and seeds)
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian; no dairy, eggs or gluten.
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, October 1, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, October 2, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Saturday, October 5, 10:00 - 12:00 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Saturday, October 5, 3:00 - 5:00 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Sunday, October 6, 3:00 - 5:00 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Sunday, October 6, 10:00 - 12:00 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Monday, October 7, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.