Members: $125.00, Non-members: $125.00
Please note:AGE 21 AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED
Join us for this special evening to benefit the PCC Farmland Trust. Chef Abby Canfield has created an enticing menu focusing on ingredients grown on local farms by some of our favorite people. Farmland Trust staff will be on hand to share stories about the good work they are doing to help farmers do what they do best well into the future. We’ll savor these delicious bites to save farmland: Fancy Deviled Eggs with Red Onion Jam and Seasonal Mushrooms; Local Beets and Greens Salad with Bluebird Einkorn Berries; Red Wine-braised Pork with Celery Root Puree, Roasted Fennel and Seared Leeks; and Roasted Carrot Panna Cotta with Spiced Apple Drizzle and Toasted Hazelnut Brittle. Plus, we’ll sip local wine samples from Powers Winery in Kennewick. With meat, dairy and eggs. All net proceeds will be donated to the PCC Farmland Trust.
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Thursday, October 4, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Greenlake Village PCCRegister for class
Thursday, October 11, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, October 17, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Thursday, October 18, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Monday, October 29, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Thursday, November 1, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if we are forced to cancel a class.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.