Members: $60.00, Non-members: $65.00
Please note:Age 21 and Over; Photo I.D. Required
Put together an indulgent yet healthy summer meal for two featuring the best of the best of our region's seasonal produce. The flavors, colors and textures of summer in the Northwest are plentiful and versatile, and you'll learn to bring them to the table with classic cooking techniques. Abby will guide you through an enticing and comprehensive menu -- and suggest a local wine to pair with each dish!
- Chilled Melon and Cucumber Soup with Pickled Chiles, Cherry Relish and Edible Flowers
- Salmon with Summer Vegetable Quinoa Salad and Green Goddess Yogurt
- Grilled Tomatoes with Burrata, Corn and Fresh Herb Salsa Verde
- Grilled Stone Fruit with Almond Granita
- Local wines to pair
Dietary Notes: With seafood and dairy; no eggs.
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Saturday, August 3, 5:00 - 7:30 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Friday, August 9, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Saturday, August 10, 5:00 - 7:30 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Sunday, August 11, 4:00 - 6:30 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Thursday, August 22, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Friday, August 23, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Thursday, August 29, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.