Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
As summer winds down into fall, it’s time to devour apples in all forms — especially cider! Dig into the history of cider, explore different varieties, understand the craft behind it all and learn the tricks to tasting as you snack on perfect pairings. How about them local, organic apples?
- Charcuterie and Hard Cheese Board paired with old-world cider
- Mixed Pea Salad with Avocado and Pine Nuts paired with fruit cider
- Grits with Turkey Sausage and Sage paired with dry cider
- Amaranth and Blueberry Chocolates paired with dessert cider
Dietary Notes:With meat, poultry and dairy.
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.