Members: $60.00, Non-members: $65.00
Please note:Age 21 and Over; Photo I.D. Required
Elevate your patio party playbook with refreshing Italian aperitivo -- easy apps, perfectly paired wines and a sweet stone fruit sorbet. Learn handy techniques for crafting small plates in no time, like pickling radicchio and cooking dry beans.
- White Bean Crostini
- Celery, Walnut and Fennel Salad with Parmigiano Cheese
- Grissini with Pickled Radicchio and Prosciutto
- Pasta con Vongole (Pasta with Fresh Clams, White Wine and Parsley)
- Bellini Sorbet with White Peaches and Prosecco
- Italian wines to pair
Dietary Notes: With meat, seafood, dairy and eggs.
Burien PCCRegister for class
Saturday, September 14, 4:00 - 6:30 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Sunday, September 15, 4:00 - 6:30 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Monday, September 16, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Friday, September 20, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Saturday, September 21, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Sunday, September 22, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, September 25, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.