Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Break open the world of gluten-free baking in this foundational, hands-on class. Learn about a variety of alternative flours and how to select the right one for each bake, from bread to pizza to cookies. Practice making and handling three different doughs while learning about their unique nutritional properties.
- Heart-healthy Seed Bread
- GF Test Kitchen Sugar Cookies (three variations, using different flour blends)
- Flatbread Pizza with Goat Cheese and Arugula
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian with dairy and eggs; no gluten. PCC classrooms are not gluten-free facilities.
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.