Members: $65.00, Non-members: $70.00
Please note:AGE 21 AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED
Celebrate our state's prized fruit at peak season! In this class, you'll infuse locally grown apples into three delectable dishes: savory pork tenderloin, fresh fall slaw and sweet, tender shortcake. Plus, pair each with a seasonal hard cider! Along the way, you will learn many versatile cooking skills, like how to properly brine and sauté pork, use safe and professional knife cuts, mix vinaigrette, candy nuts and make crème fraîche from scratch.
- Fennel-brined Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Apples and Leeks
- Apple and Chicory Slaw with Maple-Dijon Vinaigrette and Ras al Hanout Candied Pecans
- Apple Butter Shortcake with Honey Whipped Crème Fraîche
- Hard ciders to pair
Dietary Notes: With meat, dairy and eggs.
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.