Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Extra virgin olive oil is an Italian essential. Paola grew up visiting frantoi (oil mills) in Tuscany and Umbria — her father was an actual olive oil sommelier. Do a taste test of olive oils available at PCC, then learn how best to source and cook with several kinds. Students will follow along as Paola crafts three Italian dishes that make the most of the oil's rich flavor and robust nutrition.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Whipped Goat Cheese and Roasted Grape Crostini with Walnuts and Honey
- Insalata di Finocchi e Cachi (Shaved Fennel and Persimmon Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette)
- Rosemary and Extra Virgin Olive Oil Gelato with Candied Rosemary
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Saturday, October 5, 6:00 - 8:00 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Sunday, October 6, 5:00 - 7:00 pm
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, October 8, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Friday, October 11, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Saturday, October 12, 6:00 - 8:00 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Monday, October 14, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Thursday, October 17, 6:00 - 8:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.