Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Learn to make steamed soup dumplings at home! Try your hand at making three different xiao long bao. Christina will guide you through every step of the process while teaching the cultural background of her techniques, from making and rolling the dough to crafting the soup aspics and finally, that signature wrapping style.
- Classic Xiao Long Bao with Pork Filling
- Matcha Green Xiao Long Bao with Seafood Filling
- Cocoa Brown Xiao Long Bao with Chocolate Lava Filling
Dietary Notes: With meat, seafood, eggs and dairy.
Issaquah PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, September 22, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Columbia City PCCAdd to waiting list
Wednesday, September 25, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Burien PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, September 28, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.