Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Winter vegetables have deep and satisfying flavors. They also make convenient shells and wrappers for a world of entrees and appetizers. In this hands-on class, we’ll prepare a tasty selection of stuffed vegetables and explore ideas for other creative ways to use the season’s produce as casings and fillings. We’ll prepare Stuffed Winter Squash, Tofu Sesame Collard Rolls, Stuffed Cabbage, and Twice-baked Potatoes with Chives and Parmesan. Vegetarian with dairy; no eggs.
Columbia City PCCAdd to waiting list
Friday, January 18, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Tuesday, January 29, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.