Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Please note:AGE 21 AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED
Chef Erin has created a menu that highlights the season’s best produce with easy-to-accomplish dishes and techniques you’ll use time and again at home. She’ll prepare Leek, Fennel and Apple Soup with Apple Relish; Spiced Butternut Squash Salad with Kalamata Olives and Feta; Fish en Papillote with Herbed Yogurt Sauce; then finish off with an Apple Pear Crumble. Pair it with complementary wine samples, and you have all the ingredients for a simple, yet elegant, seasonal meal. With seafood and dairy; no eggs or gluten.
Tuesday, January 9, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Only 3 spots leftRegister for class
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Thursday, January 11, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Thursday, January 18, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Greenlake Village PCCRegister for class
Friday, January 19, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, January 23, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Thursday, January 25, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if we are forced to cancel a class.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View our store locations.