Members: $10.00, Non-members: $15.00
Food allergies and intolerances can be a major challenge, especially when eating out, travelling or hosting a get-together. Learn strategies to find the foods you need, and creative solutions to replace foods you don’t, in this class designed to empower shoppers with food intolerances. We’ll walk the aisles, share recipes, and provide tips and tricks to help you navigate the store based on your unique dietary needs.
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if we are forced to cancel a class.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View our store locations.