Members: $45.00, Non-members: $50.00
Please note:One seat represents one child/adult pair.
Ages 2 to 3, with one adult guest.
It’s time to build some edible bugs! Kids will roll out sugar cookie dough, then cut and decorate Sugar Cookie Bugs. While our creations are baking, we'll have some healthy fun arranging cut vegetables to make colorful Veggie Bugs. We’ll have some ideas to get everyone started, and then it’ll be time to let imaginations shine!
- Sugar Cookies
- Veggie Bugs made with a selection of cut vegetables
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, May 18, 10:00 - 11:15 am
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.