Members: $5.00, Non-members: $5.00
Join us for an informative nutrition discussion and a sampling of some of PCC’s unique offerings. Learn the latest research on what to eat for your health and the health of the planet in this informative class. Come try some new foods, discuss the meaning behind food labels, tour the store and get the chance to have your burning questions answered by an expert. Everyone is welcome!
Columbia City PCC
Thursday, February 21, 7:00 - 8:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.