Members: $0.00, Non-members: $0.00
Please note:FREE CLASS. PLEASE PRE-REGISTER.
PCC’s Nutrition Education team wants to share their knowledge and a sampling of some of PCC’s offerings with you! Learn the latest research on what to eat for your health and the health of the planet in this fun, free class. Come try some new foods, discuss the meanings behind food labels, tour the store and get the chance to have your burning questions answered by our team of nutrition experts. Everyone is welcome!
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if we are forced to cancel a class.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View our store locations.